Financing for Your Business or Investment Property
MultiSource Finance has a wide range of experience in Commercial Real Estate mortgage financing, but we specialize in small-balance commercial real estate mortgages from $100,000 to $2 million. In certain situations we can provide funding of up to $5 million.
The typical borrower is a:
- Small Business Owner interested in purchasing or refinancing a business property.
- Investor in commercial real estate
- Owner of a property with more general use capacity, rather than properties built for a specific purpose (examples: bowling alley, bank, manufacturing plant), which lenders often avoid or require a higher Loan to Value (and a higher down payment) to lower their risk.
We have financing available with amortizations for up to 30 years that can be used for: purchase of a new commercial building. We can also offer:
- Rate-and-term refinance - Changes the interest rate, the term, or both the rate and the term of an existing mortgage without advancing new money.
- Cash-out refinance - New money is advanced on the loan and the borrower receives cash at the closing in addition to their new loan.
Eligible Property Types
- Automotive (dealer or repair facilities, no underground gas tanks)
- Daycare Centers
- Funeral Homes
- Hair Salons
- Light Industrial
- Mobile Home Parks
We also have special situation programs where conventional financing won’t work, which feature less paperwork, flexible terms and the freedom to look beyond a borrower’s personal income.
- Low Rate Program: For credit-worthy borrowers looking for an alternative to restrictive bank financing.
- Lite Doc Programs: For investors and business owners who may not be able to disclose certain financial information or whose properties are more valuable than a tax return might show.
- Friendly FICO Program: For borrowers with challenged credit scores.
- Fast Track Programs: For borrowers who need an expedited closing.
- Bridge Program: For borrowers in need of interim financing to support their long term strategy.
Call us today today and we'll help you get financing for your commercial real estate.