Experienced Part-time CFO Services
Forward-Thinking Strategies to Help Your Business Grow
Companies can benefit from the advice and knowledge of an experienced CFO. Hiring an experienced professional goes well beyond the budget of most small and medium-sized businesses. However, hiring someone who can provide CFO services on a part-time basis offers an excellent alternative.
Outsourcing CFO services gives you the ability to get the guidance you need to develop plans that will make your company profitable and provide you with financial management leadership without having to pay a full time salary and benefits.
A study by U.S. Bank found that 82% of the time, poor cash flow is the reason small businesses fail.
So having a high profit is great. But low cash flow results in a profitable business unable to pay its bills. And a cash crisis will keep you awake at night and can destroy your business. Having a CFO available to you can ensure your business can succeed by generating profits and operating with positive cash flow.
Whether you are a small start-up company or a medium-size company seeking guidance, you can have full confidence that our skilled resources will advance your company’s financial plan and give you the kind of financial management that you thought you could not afford.
Are you at a point where you:
- Need help with finance so you can focus more on sales growth?
- Need financial advice before making strategic business decisions?
- Know accounting takes you away from being the entrepreneur you are?
Our Part-Time CFO services can solve these issues and help you grow your business and increase profitability.
There are many benefits that you get when engaging with our part-time CFO services.
- A better understanding of the financial side of your business. This results in less surprises and more control over the money.
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Help and guidance with tough business decisions that helps you fine-tune your business plans.
- Cash flow management and budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Help in obtaining financing from banks or private investors, including assistance with negotiations.
- Training and management of your internal accounting staff where needed
- Planning and help when you decide to sell your business.
These services are available on an as-needed basis from 1 day per month to 1 day per week or more.
Contact Us for More Information
We work with local, privately held businesses as well as angel and venture capital backed companies. Our experience covers a wide range of industries and we have worked with companies in startup, growth, consolidation, and turnaround situations.
Contact us today for more information about our Part-time CFO services.